BIBS SUPREME DUMMIES 2pk
BIBS Supreme is one of the newest dummy in the BIBS family. It features a symmetrical, flat-drop-shaped nipple nipple.
- The shield is designed to resemble a butterfly ensuring the right placement of the dummy
- This nipple reduces pressure on teeth and jaw
- Available at Golden Kids in natural rubber latex
- The shield is made of 100% food-safe material. Completely free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU.
Nipple information from BIBS:
The drop-shaped nipple promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the tongue is flat and presses the pacifier flat against the palate, which means that the baby does not need to suck as hard for the pacifier to flatten inside the mouth.
Further, the nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple. This ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.
Care & Safety
- Always sterilise each dummy before use
- For hygienic reasons we recommend discarding dummy after 3-4 months
- These dummies are made with natural rubber and may expand with use
- All BIBS dummies meet the Australian Safety Standard for soothers: AS2432-1991
- Please note all dummy sales are final and cannot be exchanged or returned for refund
- Place the dummy in a cup and pour over boiling water. Let them sit for 5 minutes. Make sure to squeeze the excess water from the teat after removing it from the cup. Do not boil the dummy on the stove.
Available in sizes 1 and 2 in both natural rubber latex and silicone. Golden Kids has chosen to stock natural rubber latex at this stage- we believe it to be more robust than silicone.
The shield comes in two different sizes that match the nipple size. The bigger the nipple - the bigger the shield.