ORGANIC COT SHEET-LILAC
Our bamboo & organic cotton fabric blend not only feels luxuriously soft but has so many benefits! Bamboo has antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities, it is more absorbent & breathable, and one of the most eco-friendly fabrics on the planet! Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly - using very little water to grow, is a self-replenishing resource, needing no harmful pesticides and being 100% biodegradable. There is no other plant used in fabrics that is as well-suited and gentle on planet Earth.
To suit rectangular mattress 135 x 77 x 19cm (Fits most standard Australian cots)
30% organic jersey cotton + 70% bamboo
- Bamboo fabric is hypo-allergenic, and anti-bacterial which is especially good for newborn or sensitive skin.
- Bamboo fabric has excellent moisture wicking properties.
- Created to stretch yet retain its shape.
- Wash separately before use
- Hand wash or gentle warm machine wash with similar colours.
- Line dry in shade, warm iron on reverse.
- Do not soak or bleach.
- Do not dry clean.